Friday 9 December 2011

Here we go...


When I was first diagnosed as having Aspergers Syndrome, I went to a lot of mental health workers. Their advice was that I should write things down. I was a fairly angry 8 year old who would bottle things up until there was too much pressure in the bottle. So this is my idea for the blog (although it is 10 years later). It’s somewhere I can write things that anger me down. I will also use it to tell people what it was like for me. From being kicked out of two schools right through to how I help others now.

My spelling will not be correct, my punctuation will be out and my grammar will not be that gained through a mainstream school. But it will be real thoughts, emotions and stories that have shaped me in the person I am today. Something which I am not ashamed of, but do not wish upon others.

I realise that this post is not the best, but right now is just the beginning and everyone holds back at the beginning.  I hope that you do come back and read my next post,  as it will be about a pivotal moment of when I was at primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment